Nominate 7-10 blogs and to share 7 things that others won’t know about you. If you like, you can follow this example and share excerpts/artwork/photos/etc. that you’ve not shown before.
So…seven things…hmm…okay, here goes:
1. I used to do triathlons…well, the swimming leg anyway…at Cochiti Lake in New Mexico. Swimmers are usually in demand to compliment the overabundant population of water-averse runners and cyclists. We had to swim a mile in the cold lake. One year my trio got a medal in our age group.
2. I was a cheerleader in junior high and one year of high school. I was more interested in doing gymnastics on the court at halftime than cheering on the guys, to be honest, and the uniforms were uber cute.
3. I wrote the ending poem for my senior yearbook in high school but signed it “Anonymous”. That’s my other pen name. I’m quite famous actually.
4. I can’t donate blood because I lived in England for more than three months during the eighties. I might have mad cow disease. That explains a lot.
5. I’m right-handed but for some reason I shoot pool left handed. I was left-dominant for gymnastics too.
6. I am or used to be a fairly accomplished seamstress. I used to make at least one garment a week when I was in high school. Business suits, dresses, pants, blouses, curtains, Halloween costumes, bridesmaids’ gowns–I’ve made ‘em all. Never made a wedding gown though nor did I ever want to. Sadly I’ve not touched my machine or serger in at least a decade.
7. The Tide is High by Blondie was playing on the radio when I lost my virginity. Ewww, TMI…sorry, but I knew NO ONE except one other person, and I highly doubt he’d remember, would know that but me. And now everyone knows it. Gah! If I weren’t married for nearly 20 years and forever more off the market, I’d have never shared this.
Now, the nominations. I’m just going to throw some follower names out there. They may or may not have already done this meme before. They may or may not give a damn about doing blog memes at all. But here goes anyway:
1. Sandra Bunino
2. Ryan Derham
3. Stephanie Lawton
4. Aimee Laine
5. Rehana (Regypsy)
6. Diane Dooley
7. Dawn (Since You Asked Dawn)
If I didn’t mention you…don’t worry. I have another meme to do in the next week or so. I’ll get you then, my pretties!! **insert evil cackle**